Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Purple Dream
entryaboutStuff




GET READY TO SEE HIM .
Monday, June 27, 2011 | 0 comment(s)

Today,im having fever.im missing him so badly :'( Does he miss you?I dont know how you are,what are you doing,what are you eating today,anything.I dont know at all.It makes me hurt ;( I takut kalau perasaan ini sudah hilang.Dan selepas itu,baru i tahu yang you memamg pernah suka I :( Benda ni dah banyak sangat kali terjadi dekat I .And I tanak you jadi mangsa yg ke . . :( I susah untuk Fall In Love .Im saying the truth of myself.So,please take an action if you have the same feeling as I am.Yeah,I wont force you about this matter.But,please think carefully.Like I said before,i never expect you to be my boy .I JUST WANT YOU TO BE ALWAYS ON MY SIDE THATS ALL :'(

Boy ,I know you are so hot and so handsome.But ever do you think about my feelings and the feelings of other girl around you?Yeah,for sure your not :( Im thinking and missing you all the time.Its killing me lah -_-Please stop giving me hopes.I cannot bear it ;'(.Kenapa you tak perasan yang i suka kan you ?The way I treat you,the way I talk you,the way I smile to you,the way I look at you,and all the words of ' THE WAY'.Why you still tak nampak or perasan benda tuh ?Padahal kengkawan you semua dah expect benda ni.tapi kenapa bukan YOU? :'( Apa yang you nak sebenarnya?Nak I yang bagitahu face to face dekat you?nk I yang mintak num you dulu?OR WHAT? :O I am tired of it lah.Tolong lah.Huh :/
Huh.

Sorry Im writing this post while Im crying ;'( I dont force this feeling come.And i cant force this feeling subside so only :'( Over here,what can only I do is keep on crying and praying to God.I wish this feeling will disappear :'( huh ,kbai .









Older Post . Newer Post